We've tried this, and it is very tasty. Taken from the Knorr website, you should have a look at some of their recipes.
Packet of Knorr Oxtail Soup
450g topside beef, or cubed stewing beef
125g button mushrooms
2 tbsps chopped parsley
- Heat some oil in a large heavy based pan and brown the beef on all sides.
- Add in the onions and mushrooms and cook them until they are lightly coloured.
- In a saucepan, make up Knorr Oxtail Soup as per the instructions on the packet, with 600ml of cold water, then add this to the large pan.
- Cut the carrots into small pieces and add them to the pan, (along with a drop of red wine or stout - optional).
- Place the lid on the pan, then bring to boil. Simmer gently for approx. 60 minutes, or until cooked, removing the lid for the last 30 minutes. Add some extra water if necessary for consistency.
- To serve, garnish with some chopped fresh parsley.
- Best served with mash.
Your heading text